Thursday, January 20, 2011

I've been sewing like crazy!

I have been playing scrabble with my hubby and sewing the past several nights. :) I actually won a couple of times at scrabble which is very rare.
Sewing, Sewing, Sewing. I finished the spelling bean bags! Pictures to come soon. Yes, I let the kids play with them right away, so I need to clean all the dog fur off before I attempt to take pictures. ;-) Yesterday during nap time I worked on a quilt for my grandparents. All I have to do now is finish sewing the binding on. :) I made my son a pillow case with some ball material he picked out at Walmart. ;-) Yes, my 22 month old appreciates fabric already. :) It was a tough decision between Thomas and Sports Balls. Well it is time for me to go do my job ;-) Make my love a lunch, play with my kiddos, get everyone dressed, hopefully get a shower, go to the library, shopping, playing, cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning, and hopefully some craft time later or at least some picture taking time. ;-) Happy Thursday to All!

PS One night really late, I did go through all my printed pictures for my sons albums and planned out what pictures will go on what pages, and started sketching out some layouts. I was putting off going to bed.

No comments: