They are finished!!! Thank you to
Chez Beeper Bebe for the great tutorial! My favorite part of making these was going through all my scraps of fabric, some of which I have had for 15+ yrs. :) It was great fun to use a lot of my little scraps, it made me happy that they were finally being used for something. My least favorite part was whip stitching them closed. Next time I make these adorable little bean bags, I think I will sew three sides, turn right side out, fill and then machine stitch the 4th side closed.

3 comments:
Lovely. SO bright and colorful. I hope you will share photos in my Beeper Bebe project Flickr group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1273351@N21/
It is a lot of whipstitching but I really do find that part sort of meditative.
These are so cute Melissa! Great job!
♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints
First I wanted to thank you for visiting my site. What a cool idea to put letters on them. Great job! I am glad I could help you use up some of those scraps with the snack bag tutorial... I would love to see your finished bags.
Post a Comment